Fashion Shows – Accelerate Productions
With our exceptional style and fantastic knowledge of how to turn a show into a real experience that stands out from the crowd, it’s no surprise that fashion shows have become something of a speciality here at Accelerate. We have worked on a huge number of spectacular fashion shows – and sometimes we’ve even made history!
- Our creative director K. Knight has had the opportunity to work on two absolutely ground-breaking fashion shows. In Malaysia he was commissioned to direct a fashion show which took place on the Skybridge linking the Petronas Towers – the highest linked towers in the world! 175 metres above street level, the J Spring Fashion Show was the first of its kind, and we were proud to provide K. Knight to work both as Director and DJ, ensuring the show’s remarkable success.
- Many other fashion shows have flourished under K. Knight’s expert eye, and he also worked as choreographer and director on an absolutely stunning event at London’s iconic Tower Bridge. Yet again, this was the first time a fashion show had been seen at the venue, and we were also able to provide K. Knight as a DJ for the event.
- Other past clients for fashion shows have included Lee Cooper, Adidas and Matalan at the Grand National.
- As you can see, when it comes to working on fashion shows that really need to be extra special, nobody can touch Accelerate for quality and innovation. This is why so many top brands choose to come to us, and this is why we should be the first name on your lips when you’re looking for entertainment, creative direction or choreography for upcoming fashion shows.
- As well as fantastic choreographers and directors with a proven track record, we can also provide the models or dancers themselves. All of our models and dancers are professional, dedicated, and at the top of their game when it comes to performance.
- We also take care of other aspects of entertainment, providing DJs, musicians and even event staffing to ensure that everything runs smoothly. Here at Accelerate we have over 10 years of experience, and in that time we’ve built ourselves up to the point where we can act as a one-stop shop, offering everything that your fashion shows might need.
The booking process is incredibly simple, and somebody will always be on hand to answer any questions or discuss your specific event needs. So why not give us a call or connect with us online today? We look forward to working with you! Click here to book your event!